Always Always

This has a nice texture to it.

Time Machine 。 Time Machine 。

Too blissful for me... although there are dissonant notes... it's like - once you ascend time you might as well just sleep because nothing matters anymore... there's a bit of dissonance but not enough to concern anyone, actually, I think it makes the bliss that much more blissful.

Nothing bad that I can put my finger on... good job

Tarenlee responds:

Thank you for your enjoy!

Best Joke 2015 Best Joke 2015

:This is going to be stuck in my head for a long time.... 0:04-0:07 the rising pitch in the background pisses me off... good job

Pivot Pivot

1:04 *cocked* Woah! XD

The main riff is really nice. The melody line starting at 1:18 has a really interesting feel to it..

the clap sound at 0:40-0:52 and 2:22-2:34 \is kind of annoying... something about the same exact sound repeating... especially something so piercing... it kind of makes the moments two dimensional.

Beside that, everything else was fantastic!

KabukiTunes responds:

Thank you! I get what you mean by the clap sound, I think I should've thrown a filter on it or pushed it back further in the mix but it's meant to be percussive, not really moving. However, you've got a good point with the two dimensional thing.

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it

Portal to Infinity Portal to Infinity

I like it! The Melodies are nice... especially the one with the chromatic bits.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for dropping by man!

Space Station Space Station

In my opinion, it feels too full. If you want a spacey sound then you have to get the 'sound of the universe' into the background, but it should be the main focus... What I mean is, if you imagine you're listening to this song in a big room and you had a separate speaker for each instrument, I would put it at the farthest point in the corner and maybe face it toward the wall... or maybe even bring it to the next room over so the sound has to travel through the wall... ... and then have ambient unimportant noises close by... that's what I would do anyway...

Not bad though. The effect is really cool.

If You Get A Taste If You Get A Taste

Yes! This was a lot of fun!

The first 4~minutes were solid.

I do think it went on a bit too long... maybe it lost the progression it had in the first half.

SlaughterClub responds:

yeah your probably right i could cut it down a bit but when playing & recording live its easy too drag things out a little bit when your having Fun ;-0 thanks 4 listening m8