Ball Puzzle Ball Puzzle

I took my computer off of mute after I completed the game... I probably wouldn't have been able to complete the game if i had it on. Probably the worst music ever... but maybe that was intended.

28 was quite difficult. 30 was hypnotizing and I probably would have had a seizure if I had stared into the abyss long enough. All of the levels were very well done.

A couple of the later levels only took a few moves to complete ...maybe that wasn't the intention... unless it was supposed to be a 'right under your nose' sort of thing. I think if I were blindly making moves instead of meticulously mapping out all routes I probably wouldn't have completed those levels so quickly...

fabian-jarrett responds:

The later levels were not designed to be completed so fast. It's bad level design. Thank you for playing through all my levels. This was my first game many years ago.

Always Always

This has a nice texture to it.

Time Machine 。 Time Machine 。

Too blissful for me... although there are dissonant notes... it's like - once you ascend time you might as well just sleep because nothing matters anymore... there's a bit of dissonance but not enough to concern anyone, actually, I think it makes the bliss that much more blissful.

Nothing bad that I can put my finger on... good job

Tarenlee responds:

Thank you for your enjoy!

Best Joke 2015 Best Joke 2015

:This is going to be stuck in my head for a long time.... 0:04-0:07 the rising pitch in the background pisses me off... good job